- Becky Dansky, legislative analyst, Marijuana Policy Project: Pennsylvania's Medical Marijuana Act: Act 16
- Rob Kampia, executive director, Marijuana Policy Project: Medical Marijuana in PA and Beyond
- Michael J. Correia, director of governmental relations, National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA): The Voice of the Cannabis Industry
- Sheri Springer, director of sales, MJ Freeway Business Solutions: The Future for Pennsylvania Cannabis
- Stephen Gieder, founder, Humboldt Green: Understanding the Complexity & Opportunity of the Cannabis Industry
- Biographies of some of the seminar panelists: Michael Bronstein, Sen. Daylin Leach, Clifford B. Levine, and Andrew Sacks
- Pennsylvania's Act 16
- MPP's Summary of Pennsylvania's Act 16
- Act 16: Guide for Employers & Employees
- Act 16: Research and Evidence on Qualifying Conditions
- Act 16: Visiting Patients and Medical Marijuana Laws
- Pennsylvania’s Medical Marijuana Law: A Guide for Doctors and Patients
- How to Talk to Your Doctor About Medical Marijuana
If you have any questions, please contact Ian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all of our sponsors for making this event possible!