- This event has passed.
August 26, 2017 - August 27, 2017
CA Cross Campus Downtown LA
800 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90017 United States
The global, legal marijuana market is booming. It is expected that the legal global cannabis market will grow by 40% from 2016 to 2020, hitting an immense $21.8 billion in total annual sales by 2020. There are currently 43 countries either developing legal medical marijuana programs or transitioning toward decriminalization.
As California makes further legalization strides, the spotlight is undoubtedly on the upcoming implementation of state medical marijuana laws and new recreational cannabis frameworks.
Back for a fourth year, The State of Marijuana will focus on identifying the key investment opportunities and navigating the complex policy framework. Over two days, 300 marijuana entrepreneurs, advocates, investors, and government officials will network, learn, and share best practices. The high-level event will feature an unrivaled, international speaker line-up and showcase the very best state-of-the-art grow facilities, technology, medical marijuana applications, and policy initiatives.
The State of Marijuana will deliver:
- Multi-faceted conference program focused on the top cannabusiness investment opportunities, industry trends, and regulatory/policy landscape
- Overview of pioneering, global medical cannabis applications and case studies
- First speaker line-up of leading experts shaping the global cannabis market
- Insight into cutting-edge marijuana product innovations and technologies
- Unrivaled networking opportunities between the movers, shakers, and decision makers
- Opportunities to meet key policy makers and strategic influencers