- This event has passed.
May 21, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Logan Hotel
1 Logan Square
Philadelphia, PA 19103 United States
This event is completely sold out, and no tickets will be available at the door.
Pennsylvania is the 24th state to legalize medical marijuana!
Please save the date for an MPP-hosted one-day seminar in Philadelphia on Saturday, May 21.
This seminar will help explain how entrepreneurs can obtain business licenses to grow and/or sell medical marijuana under the new state law. We’ll also explore the details of the new bill in-depth.
This exclusive event will feature knowledgable luminaries in the cannabis industry, policy experts, MPP’s legislative analyst for Pennsylvania, and more.
Rob Kampia, Executive Director, MPP
- Becky Dansky, PA Legislative Analyst, MPP
- Adam Bierman, Founder & CEO, MedMen
- Andrew Sacks, Managing Partner and Head of the Cannabis and Hemp Department, Sacks Weston Diamond, LLC
- Clifford B. Levine, Director, Cohen & Grigsby
- Sen. Daylin Leach
- Michael Correia, Director of Government Relations, NCIA
- Sheri Springer, MJ Freeway
- Steve Gieder, Humboldt Green
- Ari Seaman, iGROW
- Brett Roper, Medicine Man Technologies
- Lolly Bentch, co-founder of Campaign 4 Compassion
Additional speakers will be announced soon.
The event will be held at The Logan Hotel, 1 Logan Square, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Tickets are $500 for one, $750 for two, or $1,000 for three. Group rates are available; please contact Ian at [email protected].
Please note that ticket purchases DO NOT include a plus-one. Due to limited availability of tickets, all guests are required to purchase their own ticket to the seminar.
Sponsorships are also available; please contact Lindsay Robinson at [email protected] for more information.
Please note: Donations to MPP will be used to support MPP’s efforts nationwide and will be dispensed at MPP’s sole discretion. Because proceeds from tickets purchased for this event go to MPP, the 501(c)(4) branch of the organization, your gift is not tax-deductible.