- This event has passed.
January 28 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hilton Hotel Harrisburg
1 North 2nd Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101 United States
Thank you for joining us in Harrisburg on Saturday, January 28 for the Pennsylvania Canna-Business Seminar. The event was a huge success, and we hope you learned a lot while in attendance.
Below are the PowerPoint presentations from the day. Feel free to reach out directly to the presenters for more information on their business or subject matters.
Thank you again to our event sponsors and all who attended. Please reach out to Drew Matthews at [email protected] with any additional questions.
Click on the speaker’s name to view his or her presentation.
- Rob Kampia, executive director, MPP
- Becky Dansky, legislative counsel, MPP
- Bob Morgan, special counsel, Much Shelist, P.C.
- Michelle Rutter, government relations manager, National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA)
Christine T. Brann, Esq., chair of medical cannabis group at JSDC Law Offices, Hershey, PA
Cara Salemme, founding member, Campaign 4 Compassion
- Sarah Speed, executive director, Pennsylvania House Judiciary Committee
- Patrick Nightingale, executive director, Pennsylva
nia Medical Cannabis Society
- Kellen O’Keefe, senior vice president of business development, MedMen
Erik Knutson, chief executive officer, CanCore Concepts, Inc.
Jeannette Ward, director of data and marketing, MJ Freeway
Steve Gieder, founder and CEO, Humboldt Green
Ari Seaman, partner and co-founder, iGrow
- State Senator Mike Folmer (R-48), sponsor of Senate Bill 3, the Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Act
- Jim Davis, state director, Cozen O’Connor
- Jano Dekermenjian, senior associate, Weedmaps