- This event has passed.
February 25 @ 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square
75 East State Street
Columbus, OH 43215 United States
Below are the PowerPoint presentations from the day. Feel free to reach out directly to the presenters for more information on their business or subject matters.
Thank you again to our event sponsors and all who attended. Please reach out to Drew Matthews at [email protected] with any additional questions.
Click on the speaker’s name to view his or her presentation.
- Bobby Kovey, managing partner, The Credo Company
- Chris Lindsey, senior legislative counsel, MPP
- Professor Douglas A. Berman, Moritz College of Law, The Ohio State University
- Kevin Schmidt, vice president of government relations, Strategic Public Partners
- Don Murphy, director of conservative outreach, MPP
- Kellen O’Keefe, senior vice president of business development, MedMen
- Patrick McManamon, CEO, Cannasure
- Aaron Smith, executive director, National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA)
- Steven Schierholt, executive director, State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy
- Erin Reed, senior legal counsel, State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy
- Kimberly Anderson, chief legal counsel, State Medical Board of Ohio
- Missy Craddock, team coordinator, Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program
- Justin Hunt, chief legal counsel, Ohio Department of Commerce
- Jon Wilcox, account executive, MJ Freeway
- Fritz Chess, founder, Eden Labs
- Jano Dekermenjian, senior associate, Weedmaps
- Bret Bender, general manager, Bedford Grow and Maribis
- Thomas Haren, attorney, Seeley, Savidge, Ebert & Gourash Co., LPA
- Anessa Kramer, counsel, Honigman Law Firm
- Mark S. Fusco, partner, Walter Haverfield LLP
- Brandon Lynaugh, president, Battleground Strategies
Please note: Proceeds from tickets purchased for this event go to MPP Foundation, the 501(c)(3) branch of the organization. Your ticket purchase is tax-deductible.
Many thanks to our event sponsors:
Thanks to the monthly commitment of our permanent sponsors, MPP is able to continue working to end marijuana prohibition on the state and federal levels.