- This event has passed.
January 23 @ 8:00 am - January 24 @ 2:00 pm
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140 United States
After a sold-out inaugural event in California, the most authoritative investor forum in the cannabis industry is making its East Coast debut January 23 and 24 in Miami Beach, Florida.
The first Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference, or IC3, attracted 400 investors and industry leaders to Silicon Valley where they gained critical insights into the fastest growing industry in North America.
MedMen, an industry leading cannabis management and investment firm, and IMN, a premier finance and investment conference organizer, have joined their expertise to bring a one-of-kind forum aimed at sophisticated investors seeking alternative asset classes and portfolio diversification. This event was created specifically with the needs of the institutional and accredited investor in mind.
The East Coast edition of IC3 will take place at the Fountainbleau Miami Beach. The program will provide an in-depth look into the emerging cannabis industry and show attendees how to evaluate investment returns in legal cannabis versus alternative investments.
Confirmed speakers Include:
- Neil Closner, CEO MedReleaf
- Chris Leavy, Chairman, MedMen – (ex: BlackRock, Oppenheimer, Morgan Stanley)
- Adam Bierman, CEO, MedMen
- Vivien Azer, Managing Director, Cowen & Co.
- Scot Crow, Practice Manager, Dickinson Wright
- Ariel Imas, Managing Director, J Streicher Capital
- Judge John Delaney, Texas Senior District Judge
- David McConico, Senior Advisor, First Florida Securities
- Josh Gross, President, Mill Creek Capital Advisors
- Eric Stevens, Deputy Executive Director, Florida For Care
- Aaron Smith, Exec Director, National Cannabis Industry Association
- Robert Roman, CEO, MGO Wealth Management
- Paul Woods, CEO, First Florida Pharmaceuticals
- Jason Adler, Director, The Cronos Group
- Chris Ganan, Chief Strategy Officer, MedMen
As a member of MPP, MedMen and IMN are offering a 20% discount to attend the forum. Simply quote discount code MPP when you register. More information including registration, the agenda and information on participating in the conference are available at: www.imn.org/ic3 or by contacting Gareth Tapper at Gareth.firstname.lastname@example.org .